At the time of this writing some OS solutions exist for several enterprise functions. Here are some of them that could help manage Linux and end user systems.
OS Applications for Central Authentication:
- Apache Directory Project
- 389 Directory Server
- OpenLDAP with Kerberos
- Puppet - Complete configuration and update management.
- Spackwalk - Complete configuration and update management from Red Hat.
- Cobbler - Image provisioning with PXE boot.
- ClusterSSH - Generally, not for a very large environment
- Func - This is a Fedora Project. Very cool tool.
FOSS Products for Remote [Central] Monitoring
Post a Comment